Portrait Photo Retouching
Portrait photo retouching is a process of altering a persons face or a close up image of the head using a photo editing software. During the process imperfections such as acne, pimples, scars are usually removed to make the image look better. It involves the correction of face color, fixing skin flaws, eyes imperfects, make-up failures and the removal of any blemishes in a photo. The best cameras and photographers cannot always guarantee a perfect shot; unwanted elements can also be included in a photo.
What we do to your Portrait
Portrait Photo Retouching is essential especially for people who run a business and promote their brand through websites and social media posting- such as real estate photos and jewelry photos. Enhanced photos of a product can easily capture a potential customer. People like to see an image of a product that is properly captured and flawless. Visuals are one of the strongest marketing strategies available today, and photos that are well-edited should be considered as an investment in promoting your business’s brand.
Head Shot Photo Retouching
Create flawless images using our portrait retouching service by improving the quality of your photos. We edit head shot photographs taken by photographers and enhance the quality of your image. Images taken in studios are highly recommended since the resolution is high by up to 300 DPI.
Head-shot Photo Retouching Service Features:
- Acne and Scars Removal
- Face Skin Airbrushing
- Teeth Whitening
View More Samples: Examples
Portrait Retouching Photograph
Retouching your portrait images can be time consuming because images need to undergo a post processing. It involves adjusting the brightness, contrast, exposure of your images. The image undergoes extreme scrutiny by changing the settings to improve the picture.
Background Removal Service Features:
- Stray Hairs Retouching
- Wrinkles Editing
- Lip enhancements
View More Samples:Examples
Benefits of Portrait Photo Retouching
- High Quality Portrait Images
- Attract more Clientele
- Deliver Stunning Results
Importance of Retouching your Portrait Photos
- Add Glamour to your Image
- Enhances the quality of your image
- Resolution must be at 200-300 DPI
- Images needs to be at least 1000 x 1000 pixel
- JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIFF, CR2 Formats
Reviews of Customers in Portrait Photo Retouching
Very good company to work with, they were quick to respond and send the pictures we wanted to be modified. I recommend them!! They did a very job! It was urgent and they really helped us.
I have worked with this company on two projects so far and have been impressed by the quality of their work and especially their customer service. The staff are extremely helpful and professional. I was kept updated regularly on the progress of our project and was satisfied with the time frame in which it was completed.
I have been working with this Company for over a year now, in the beginning it was hard to explain what the End Product should look like, but now the job is very good all the time. There are always room for improvement but that is an ongoing progress from both sides.
1. Benefits of Photo Editing to your Business: Learn the benefits of Editing
2. Why Outsourcing Photo Editing is Worth It: Outsource Photo Editing
3. Beginners Guide to Photography: Link to the Guide
4. Know more about Photography: Different Types of Photography
5. The best camera brands in the world: Best Camera for Photography Newbie and Advance
- How do I send images – Go to our Upload Page and send your raw images to us along with your instructions. We will then confirm once receive and send it back to you right away.
- How long does it takes to get the pictures – Clients can get there images as fast as 8 hours. For images that ranges from 500 to 1,000 they can get in batches within 24 hours.
- What is the price per photo – Prices vary in the types of pictures you have, a simple background removal starts at $ .49 cents. Photo retouching will range from $ .80 cents or more depending on the difficulty of the image.
- Do you offer a bulk discount – Yes we offer bulk discounts for daily or weekly customers.
- What kinds of photos do you edit or retouch – We edit images from products, real estate, jewelry, wedding and even studio shots. Our service will cater just about any images that you have.