Photo editing is the process of altering an image, including retouching, enhancing, and even making…
Finally an app that would add more beauty to your photos & there are apps which make it more bright and add beauty to it. Nowadays, people need their pictures to be more perfect in terms of posture, Background, Filters and lots more. People have started using the apps and they love seeing them more beautiful, clear and get as many likes, comments too. Yes, here I am going to let you know the best 10 photography editing apps that are available in both the Android & IOS version. These apps are completely free too, hence you can make use of it and explore what options are there in it.
This app is best suitable for professional photographers with various effects that are available with editing features. It is free image editing that comes along with a collage making facility too. However, it is always better to check the Highlights & the areas which can be made better in the app.
- Images can be saved in multiple formats
- Availability of all Adobe Softwares
- Can access to Creative cloud libraries & work
- Less number of Camera options
- Registration is mandate
- Function of editing
If you are searching for an app for multi-purpose, you can go for this app that comes with a lot of highlights that have to be taken into consideration. This app is not only for Photo editing, you can use it for video editing too. For posting in Social networks, you can go ahead with this app as it provides albums for your personal use to save the photos.
- Amazing Photo editing options
- Wide range of Photo filters
- Best for Social media posts
- Most of the available filters are not free, so you have to access premium mode to use
With the use of AI technology, this app had auto-enabled the editing process. Hence, once you click or have an old photo, this auto-edit option enhances the picture in terms of Brightness, Exposure, adding colours if needed. Added to this feature, it has face editing, so you can explore it and have fun.
- App is user-friendly
- Face editing feature
- Works with large images
- Number of controls in accessing is slight higher
- If you work with RAW files, the process is quite slower.
This is the app that is perfect for I-Pad users. This is quite accessible in Desktops too. You can use this app for Image retouch, Colour correction & applying filters too. This app comes with a wonderful design and it is compatible with the Android OS version, so to work in Desktop/Tablet, this is the best one.
- More convenient to use
- Instant access to filters which is quite good
- Best for Android Version
- More number of Filter options can be given
- Tools are quite delicate
- More learning/ deep study require to use the app
If you are an Instagram Freak and searching for an app, then I would suggest you make use of this app. Generally, while uploading pictures in Instagram, it shows options to resize, add filters, this app usage allows you to upload pictures without resizing. It has various options- Changing Background, Creating collage, uploading a picture from your Phone Gallery or even new by applying layers.
- Best app for Instagram
- Provides various options to explore
- Good for Quality content for Instagram
- Compatible to use only in Instagram
- Image retouch option is quite a miss
Are you searching for an app which is quite functional with social media platforms, then I would suggest you go with this app. It is one of the free editing apps which is available for Image reprocessing. As the Tagline of this app says “awesome”, it has a unique feature too which can be used in real-time as a new layer from your Camera. I would also suggest you explore options like Collages which can be made with different styles- Grids, Freestyle, Frames etc.
- User-friendly app
- Process faster
- Tools available are Unique
- Quality effects are higher
- Pop up of ads is more
- More paid content
- Free version accessibility is lesser
Bored with Normal selfies and wanted to know which is the best app for a Body photo editor, then go with this app-Snapseed. It is also one of the free editing photo apps that work offline too. If you wanted to explore the professional way of Body photo editing, this app is quite good. Adding to it, if you love to see your Original picture to be looking more beautiful, then go with their custom effect options.
- Availability of tools is so convenient to use
- DNG file support is added advantage
- Identifying the own genre of photos
- Image retouching quality is quite poor
- Cropping facility tool is not user friendly
One of the best apps to be used for Mobile version as well as in PC. And if you are looking for a completely free app, this is the one and it just needs to be registered with Adobe id alone. However, if you would like to access various devices along with special features, there are some fees to be paid signing up with Adobe creative cloud.
- Supports RAW, DNG format
- Best Photography app
- Cool features- Shutter speed, ISO settings and changing the focus point
- Registration is mandatory
If you are an I-phone user and looking for some best photo editing apps, then go with this app which is available for only IOS. It has a wide range of numerous functions and for the first time, when you look into the Main menu & sub-options, there would be confusion. However, later on, by using it regularly, you will know what the app is best for.
- Unique tools availability in comparative with other apps
- While using it, various tips are provided
- Can access it with layers
- Pop-up notifications are higher
- Accessible only in I-phones
Are you fond of clubbing your favourite pictures into a single picture? If so, then go with this app that comes with various templates to work with. It’s one of the innovative apps where you can choose the lovely frames, and the system fits the position,size, colour of the border. If you are looking for the app that is accessible in both Android & IOS, this app fits in by selecting your multiple images, applying layers & modifying it professionally.
- Colourful designs
- Able to edit videos
- A lot of filter options
- Quality of the image while editing is not quite good
- Sensitive settings
Well, now you guys would have been aware of the best top 10 photo editing apps. I have listed for both IOS and Android versions too. These apps can be used as per your interest or if you need to be an Image editor too, choose the best app and make use of it. If there are apps which enhance your Photography skill, add on beauty by keeping it crystal clear, will you say no? Then, go with these apps, explore it and make the best use of it.