1. How do I Get Started?
Simply click on this link Trial Photo Editing and upload your raw images. For example, once we receive your images we will send a confirmation email. After that we can then provide you a quotation and ask for approval.
2. What is your turn around time in photo editing?
The turn around of our photo editing is 4 – 24 hours depending on the volume and difficulty of your images. You can also setup your own turn around time by applying in our partnership program. Becoming our partner gives you a fix delivery time on your images and you can also request for rush editing.
3. How much does Photo Editing Cost?
The cost of editing an image is $ .50 cents to $ 5 base of the time spent or difficulty of a picture. Clients who have daily or weekly images may avail special rate discounts. All customers however will have to send a raw image to get a quotation.
4. I Have Questions
Simply fill out the form in the Contact Us and we will answer all your questions.
5. How secure is our Images?
Images are secured in our server and all employees are not allowed to copy, share or discuss any of the clients images.
6. Do you provide a dedicated team to work only for us?
We assign a manager to manage the team. Each team will have team leaders.
7. What instance that your company cannot deliver the JOB?.
When there is a natural disaster example “Typhoon or Earthquake”.
8. Do you have a backup generator or connection of your office?
We do have generators and we have two offices in Cebu Philippines.
9. Do you work on Holidays?
Yes we work on holidays especially for clients who have high volume. the only day we don’t work is on December 25 and January 1.
10. What is the means of communication?
Our employees can connect with you in various ways such as email, whatsapp, viber, skype, google chat, google meet.
11. What file types do you accept?
We accept just about any file type from DNG, CR2, TIFF, PSD, JPG and others.
12. Do you have an API to integrate in our system?
We are working on it since our existing clients prefer there own method.