To better understand how to resize a photo in Photoshop, we will be discussing below how it is done. By using the image size tool you can adjust height, width, resolution and even percent, pixel, inches, centimeters.
1. Open your File in Photoshop
2. Click File > Image Size Alt + Ctrl + I
3. Adjust Height and Width of your Image
4. Change the width and height of the image to resize the photo.
6. Adjust your resolution to 300 dpi, 240 dpi, 72 dpi.
7. Press Enter to Change the Size
8. Save Image as Web Press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S
9. Post your image to your desired website or area.
10. To know more about Photoshop: How to Tutorials in Photoshop